Cornwall Lands End
Location:Cornwalls Lands End
Number of seats:16
|£ 50||£ 45||£ 35|
We provide minibus tours of West Cornwall. They typically last 4 hours, cover the region’s most spectacular and interesting sites and are a great way to learn a little more about this fascinating county.
With hundreds of prehistoric sites in West Cornwall, you can visit Stone Circles, Ancient Dolmen and Bronze Age graves, walk through the remains of an Iron Age Settlement and visit the mysterious Men an tol.
A full day or private tour can include mainland UK's most southerly point, the stunning Kynance Cove, and time forgotten Cadgwith Cove. Dramatic scenery and tales of shipwrecks wait around every corner on the Lizard Peninsula.
Let us drive you along Cornwall's narrow lanes so that you can concentrate on the scenery. With Porthcurno, St Michael's Mount and few of our own not so well known favourites, we guarantee that you will be pleasantly surprised.
Pick up & Drop off
- Start time: 11.30 pm South road, Southall, near KFC, UB1 1SU Drop off time: 9.15 PM
- Start time: 11.45 pm Hounslow centre, tube station Drop off time: 9.30 PM
- Start time: 12.00 am Hounslow west near KFC, TW6 2AA Drop off time: 9.45 PM
· Complete Return Journey
· Any expense of personal nature.
· Any expense for food or snacks during the day.
ALL BOOKINGS TO BE CONFIRMED AT